FlixBus is a young mobility provider that has been changing the way millions of people travel in Europe over the past 4 years. As a combination of tech-startup, e-commerce-platform and transportation company, FlixBus was able to establish Europe’s largest intercity bus network in the shortest amount of time.
Some of the advantages of travelling with Flixbus:
- Around 50 million passengers have already travelled with Flixbus, 20 million in 2015 alone.
- FlixBus connects 900 destinations in 20 countries, a number which is growing nearly every day.
- Flixbus connect cities with approximately 100,000 trips – often departing every 30 minutes
- Offering travel throughout Europe at unbeatable prices – the earlier you the book the cheaper your ticket will be
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board all of our coaches means you can stay connected for the duration of your trip!
- Free of charge – 2 pieces of luggage and one piece of carry on luggage
- You can cancel or change your booking directly on their website in exchange for a travel voucher.